- Store your Misst Jewellery pieces in a jewellery box.
- After use, gently wipe every piece with a soft cloth to remove any make-up residue or oils from your skin. Be careful, excessive polishing might rub off the plating.
- Never wear jewellery in a swimming pool, sauna or steam room.
- Your pieces will last longer if you don’t sleep with your jewellery on.
- Water and chemicals found in everyday products can damage the surface. Always take jewellery off before washing your hands, bathing, showering or doing household work.
It is natural for the layers of gold plating to gradually wear off, but by following the tips above you will make your Misst Jewellery look good longer.